Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Days 100 to 106

  I can't believe I have been absent for so long! Life got really busy over the summer and I feel like I am beginning to catch up. I did manage to take a lot of photos. Perhaps not every day but a few days a week I definitely had my camera in hand.  I definitely do not have 116 photos to post but I will post a few that highlight over the summer and continue on from there.

                                                                              Day 100 
They were all dressed up for their formal.  We had a lot of fun.
                             
                                                          101 
This is a concept I have been thinking about for a while  I am still working on more but this is a start!
 
                                                                102
This is my stepsister Christine! We had SO much fun doing her Senior pictures!


                                                                            103
My Brother Chris has Great taste! Wouldn't you Agree?  But it was a secret when I took this!

103
Chris and Toya's engagement pictures! We had so much fun! It was a great opportunity for me to get to know my future Sis-in-law better. But she still didn't know these were engagement photos until a week or 2 later ^_^

104
A self- portrait! It's been a while! This was at the end of July

105
My husband brought me roses. Naturally I had to take photos!

106
They are so pretty!


I now consider myself caught up! I will try and post on here more regularly. The kids are back in school so it is a little easier to set some time aside to spend time with my camera! Please come back and visit my blog soon!

No comments: