My name is Erin. I am a 29 year old stay at home mom, and I love it. I grew up in the South Dallas area, In 2005 we moved to Lebanon, Pa and spent a couple years living there. Those couple years were probably the most life-changing time of my life. We moved back to Dallas, Tx in december of 2007 and have been here ever since!
A few more facts about me:
* I come from a large family. I have 7 younger siblings.
* All 3 of my children were born naturally using a midwife NOT in a hospital and only one of them weighed less than 10 lbs. (9.6)
* I am a fan of cloth diapers, and I make them myself.
* I have been married to my husband for nearly 10 years.
* I was pulled out of public school in 2nd grade and home schooled through graduation. I graduated at 16.
* I Love to create whether it be food or fabric or picture. I suppose that means I am creative.
* I am a firm believer in the term Life is Art.
* I believe that being a "Christian" is not being part of a religion, but is a way of life.