Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Number 85

Bella and I met a good friend at Ross this morning! We had a lot of fun. It's been  quite a while since Devina and I had gone out together. I found a few too many things that I needed. A couple that I wanted. Two of which were these feather headbands that were shaped into giant flowers. Just as I suspected they were super cute!
  It didn't take much convincing after we got home to get bella to pose with one of them. She thinks they are "Awesoooome!" So I sat her down put one on her and then couldn't get her to sit still! I got few pictures that were usable and I had to get really creative with editing. My lighting was poor which unfortunately for me means lots of noise or graininess in the photos! So here's one that I manage to get  that I really liked!


4 comments:

Brandy said...

LOVE the picture!! You are a fantastic photographer!

Erynne Nicole said...

Aww Thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliment!!

Zion said...

Cute. Love that head band. I found something similar on Saturday that I purchased.

Erynne Nicole said...

Thanks! I think it's adorable. I am actually going to buy the stuff to make different kinds. I love the feathers! ^_^